Who we are
We are WithTravel B.V. (registered in the Netherlands with KVK number: 77392833) and our website is https://with.travel.
If there's anything you don't understand or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name or email address, from comments you leave on our website or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
When you apply for one of our Journeys, additional information we collect include your age, gender, nationality, residency, phone number, emergency contact information, passport and visa information (where required), criminal record check (where required), travel medical information (where required), travel insurance details, flight booking details to ascertain pick-up & drop-off timings, nutritional preferences, trip evaluations, travel and accommodation preferences, and any comments you provide us.
For those who apply for employment purposes, additional information we collect is your CV/resume for the purposes of being evaluated and considered for the offered position.
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access our website. For example, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed our website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using our website, such as links clicked.
We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by our website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website. You may read more about this in our Cookies Policy page.
On our website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for marketing purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows our website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of each user. Please note that this behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your data
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To carry out internal administration of our organisation;
- For the purposes of arranging your trip and offering or booking travel services, such as picking you up at the airport or reserving accommodation, on your behalf;
- To better understand your needs as a customer and determine eligibility for our products and services;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide ongoing service and support, including resolution of any issues with products or services;
- To operate and maintain our website, and to track and measure analytics on our website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Who we share your data with
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, our website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their own respective privacy policies.
Our website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured;
- Mail Chimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in our sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through our website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
How long we retain your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where we keep your data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible communications networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information. Nevertheless, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We store your data is a secure database using ‘https’ technology and access to your personal data is password-protected. Only our company's staff has access to this database. We do not store sensitive data such as payment card information on our database with all payments being processed directly through the card processor. We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we amend or update your personal information.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
- You have the right to have us restrict the processing of your personal data and ensure that processing only takes place with your consent or for legal purposes.
- If you wish to object to the way we use, or have used, any of your personal data then you may do so freely.
- You can lodge a complaint. We will always try to maintain the highest standards and trust that our customers have in us as an organisation. In order to achieve this, we do request that any complaints be first brought to our attention so we can properly investigate matters; if however you would like to complain about us to a supervisory authority, you may do so by contacting the Information Commissioners Office on +44 (0)303 123 1113, or anyone of the other reporting methods listed on their website here.
Kindly note that you may exercise any of the rights mentioned above by simply sending us your request to email@example.com.
Last updated on 18/12/2019